JSP creating problems with japanese characters

Discussion in 'Java' started by dinesh, Dec 7, 2004.

  1. dinesh

    dinesh Guest

    I have given unicode support to my application by using struts
    framework.

    But when i put some japanese value into the text box and if i display
    that value on tomcat then result is distorted characters. If i again
    print those values on jsp then also it is wrong

    I am using struts framework but if i put the value in textbox and
    submit the form then if at some condition jsp comes back then the same
    japanese character is distorted

    All the jsps are UTF-8 compliant.

    Thanx
    Rgds