    the net.
    Thanks
    ros
    ros, Mar 20, 2007

  2. ros

    bheku Guest

    Hi Ros,

    I'm a bit rusty on this and I'll probably tell you a bunch of untruths
    if I have to explain how you do this. Your answer, if I understand
    your question correctly lies here:

    http://www.apl.jhu.edu/~hall/java/Servlet-Tutorial/

    In fact it's probably your entire exercise answered
    bheku, Mar 20, 2007

  3. ros

    Tim Slattery Guest

    Tim Slattery, Mar 20, 2007