JSP EL counterpart for Collection.contains( )

Manish Pandit

Hi all,

I've been searching for a JSP-EL equivalent for Collection.contains( )
API. My searches on google and other groups turned no results - I was
wondering if someone out here has a solution. Basically I have a
collection of Integers (ArrayList) in an HTTP request, accessible to a
JSP. I need to add a condition against the presence of an integer in
this list. Looking for something like

<c:if test="${listOfIntegers.contains(${number})}">
<!-- display an extra icon -->
</c:if>

-cheers,
Manish