JSP expression withing an XML attribute?

Discussion in 'XML' started by Karin Bjerregaard, Sep 2, 2003.

  1. Hi!

    I'm currently trying to write an XSLT to transform an XML document
    into a JSP containing XHTML mixed with JSP,e g.:

    <head>
    <title>Test</title>
    </head>
    <%= "Jsp Output" %>

    The problem is that I need to be able to write JSP expressions within
    attributes:

    <input type="text" value="<%= "Jsp Output Within Attribute %>"/>

    I'm using Xalan-J, and I can't seem to get it together, and I'm
    looking for a non-hairy solution =)

    Regards
    Karin

    Karin Bjerregaard, Sep 2, 2003