    I am writing an online shopping cart application using JSP
    Any developer or environment can u suggest for me to write it which is
    programmer friendly and easy to generate code and presentation logic ????
    james, Nov 29, 2003

  2. james wrote:

    > I am writing an online shopping cart application using JSP
    > Any developer or environment can u suggest for me to write it which is
    > programmer friendly and easy to generate code and presentation logic ????

    Netbeans has good support:

    It can use an embedded Tomcat server, has JSP authoring support,
    autocompletion for taglibs, taglib wizards, registration of servlets in
    web.xml, ...

    --
    Regards,
    Christophe Vanfleteren
    Christophe Vanfleteren, Nov 29, 2003

  3. james

    Roedy Green Guest

    On Sat, 29 Nov 2003 20:46:00 +0800, "james" <> wrote
    or quoted :

    >I am writing an online shopping cart application using JSP
    >Any developer or environment can u suggest for me to write it which is
    >programmer friendly and easy to generate code and presentation logic ????

    see http://mindprod.com/jgloss/shoppingcart.html

    for dozens of examples of how others have done it.

    --
    Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.
    Roedy Green, Nov 29, 2003