    I have to make a forum in JSP. It has to connect with a Database where
    all the topics are stored. Does anyone know where i can find a tutorial
    or where i can find the source code
    Hannes, May 28, 2005

  2. Hannes

    Token Guest

    On Sat, 28 May 2005 04:29:04 -0700, Hannes wrote:

    > Hello guys,
    >
    > I have to make a forum in JSP. It has to connect with a Database where all
    > the topics are stored. Does anyone know where i can find a tutorial or
    > where i can find the source code

    Hi,

    Its not clear if you are doing this as part of an assignment for course
    work or just out of interest for the technology but i expect this is an
    assignment.

    I was given some course worked that involved designing a message forum and
    I took this as an opportunity to learn more about EJB, Java, JSP and a
    number of other technologies. The internet has hint and tips, you just
    have to do a little reseach. It requires you use the resources you have to
    your advantage.

    You best option would be to look at the requirements of the project (write
    formal requirements, design and testing documents). A good starting point
    is always the database design. then look at the user interface and how the
    information will be enter/presented.
    Token, May 29, 2005

  3. Hannes

    Hannes Guest

    It is just for the interest. I already know visual studio. But i wanted
    to know more about JSP (cause it is free)
    Hannes, May 29, 2005