JSP forward POST requests to new window

jrefactors

request.getRequestDispatcher(url).forward(request,response);

will forward the POST request from previous page to the next page, but
they are on the same window.

I want to forward the POST request to a new window:

i.e.
window.open("http://localhost"+"<=url>",'url_win','menubar=no,scrollbars=no,width=800,height=800');
Is it possible? any ideas?? thanks!!

Andrew Thompson

request.getRequestDispatcher(url).forward(request,response);

I would like to think this is a repost of
"request.getRequestDispatcher(url).forward(request,response); problem"
on c.l.j.p some, ..4 and a half hours ago now, taking hints from Ryan
Stewart's advice to ask an actual question. Unfortunately, since you
merely reposted the text, that seems unlikely.

Why did you repost it?

[ F'Ups set to c.l.j.help ]