JSP: Jasper Compilation Error

Ralf

I am trying to run a small JavaServer Pages application in an
Tomcat-5.5.0 environment under Linux.

Error message:
Generated servlet error:
The import java.sql is never used

The bean class uses sql.* and cannot be compiled without the import
statement. So I cannot ommit the import.

Anybody knows what to do?

Thank you a lot.

Ralf

Heiner Kücker

Ralf wrote
I am trying to run a small JavaServer Pages application in an
Tomcat-5.5.0 environment under Linux.

Error message:
Generated servlet error:
The import java.sql is never used

The bean class uses sql.* and cannot be compiled without the import
statement. So I cannot ommit the import.

Try

import "java.sql.*"

--
Heiner Kuecker
Internet: http://www.heinerkuecker.de http://www.heiner-kuecker.de

Ryan Stewart

Ralf said:
I am trying to run a small JavaServer Pages application in an
Tomcat-5.5.0 environment under Linux.

Error message:
Generated servlet error:
The import java.sql is never used
[...]
Try giving us the entire stack trace. What you've got there should be a warning
and not an error.