jsp pages.. prepoulating fields...

Discussion in 'Java' started by graniteraju@gmail.com, Feb 23, 2006.

  1. Guest

    i have 2 html pages as below:

    page1.html:

    <title>page1</title>
    </head>
    Do you have cars?
    <input type="radio" name="havecars" value="yes">yes
    <input type="radio" name="havecars" value="no">no
    <select name="cars">
    <option>1</option>
    <option>2</option>
    <option>3</option>
    <input type="button" value="next">

    page2.html

    have cars?
    <input type="radio" name="havecars" value="yes">yes
    <input type="radio" name="havecars" value="no">no
    no:eek:f cars
    <input type="text">

    when I enter the values for the fields in page1 and click next I should
    go to page2, which should already have its fields populated depending
    on the values in page1...
    Using JSP and servlets how do I do that?

    thanks,

    , Feb 23, 2006