jsp pages.. prepoulating fields...

graniteraju

i have 2 html pages as below:

page1.html:

<title>page1</title>
</head>
Do you have cars?
<input type="radio" name="havecars" value="yes">yes
<input type="radio" name="havecars" value="no">no
<select name="cars">
<option>1</option>
<option>2</option>
<option>3</option>
<input type="button" value="next">

page2.html

have cars?
<input type="radio" name="havecars" value="yes">yes
<input type="radio" name="havecars" value="no">no
no:eek:f cars
<input type="text">

when I enter the values for the fields in page1 and click next I should
go to page2, which should already have its fields populated depending
on the values in page1...
Using JSP and servlets how do I do that?

thanks,