JSP Script fro currency convertion

Steven

Hi all,

Does anyone know of a JSP currency convertion script? Possibly that is also
grabs from a
website the up-to-date currencies.

Thanks for any help!

SMC

Hi all,

Does anyone know of a JSP currency convertion script? Possibly that is
also grabs from a
website the up-to-date currencies.

Currency conversion is trivial arithmetic. Getting a source of up-to-date
conversion rates is the hard (expensive) part. Our site gets them from
http://www.oanda.com/. We pay for a complete list that's indexed to our
local currency. You may be able to find a free source.