jsp & servlets book

Manish Hatwalne

Core Servlets and JSP
And
More Servlets and JSP, both by Marty Hall.
The first one is available in a downloadable PDF version for free.

- Manish

Rick Umali

Core Servlets and JSP
And
More Servlets and JSP, both by Marty Hall.

I want to second this recommendation. As mentioned, the first edition of
"Core" is on the web. It's here:

http://pdf.coreservlets.com/

I've been using this "online" book to learn about Servlets and JSP, and
it's just at the right level for me (I'm already a programmer and web
server savvy).