JSP Table links

Joined
Jul 23, 2008
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
JSP Table links -- Need Help Please

I am currently having trouble retrieving the description for a field... the code is working fine here in order to pull in the Item Description because the INVENTORY and ITEM tables are linked via the Item Number...

<psdi:textinput label="Item:" gridrow="1" gridcol="2" title="Item" mboattribute="itemnum" mbosetid="rec" displaytype="ITEMNUM" menutype="item"/>

<psdi:textinput gridrow="1" gridcol="3" title="Item Description" mboattribute="item.description" mbosetid="rec" displaytype="DESCRIPTION" lookup="longdesc" readonly="true" longdescreadonly="true"/>

When trying to retrieve the Company Name, the code will not retrieve the description even though we have the INVBALANCES and COMPANIES tables linked via the Manufacturer/Company Number...

<psdi:textinput label="Manufacturer:" gridrow="6" gridcol="2" title="Manufacturer" mbosetid="rec" mboattribute="inventory.manufacturer" displaytype="DEFAULT" lookup="companies" menutype="normal" applink="company"/>

<psdi:textinput gridrow="6" gridcol="3" title="Name" mbosetid="rec" mboattribute="companies.name" displaytype="DESCRIPTION" lookup="longdesc" readonly="true" longdescreadonly="true"/>

The table is defined as follows...

<psdi:table id="invbalances_table"
mbosetid="invbal"
scope="sacontext"