    in my JSP to get my output in excel, it is working fine but i cannot
    set name to the WorkBook or add new WorkBook in the same excel sheet.
    Can anyone suggest me any way to do so.

    Mayur, Jan 23, 2007

  2. Mayur

    andreic Guest

    Hi,

    You could generate your Excel file using the POI-HSSF library available
    at jakarta.apache.org/poi/hssf/index.html - it's very simple to use it
    and yet very powerful. I have used in one of my school projects (stand
    alone SWING application) and I believe it will work with JSP also ...
    first create the Excel file, then download it.
    Hope my sugestion will help you!

    AndreiC

    andreic, Jan 24, 2007