    <INPUT TYPE="SUBMIT"
    </FORM>

    please advise. thanks!!

    Matt, Aug 26, 2004

  2. Matt

    KC Wong Guest

    > I need to implement JSP upload page that upload files to the server. I
    want to know
    > if Java API can do that?

    Yes... read the HTTP RFCs about it.
    http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc1867.html

    Then parse the content yourself!

    > or we need special component? I don't know how upload file
    > works internally.

    Oreilly has an API for download here:
    http://www.servlets.com/cos/

    It has a multipart request parser. It also comes with examples of file
    upload.

    KC Wong, Aug 26, 2004

  3. Matt

    jungi Guest

    Matt wrote:
    > I need to implement JSP upload page that upload files to the server. I want to know
    > if Java API can do that? or we need special component?

    I use commons-fileupload library from
    http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/fileupload/

    > I don't know how upload file
    > works internally.

    if you want to use only core java API look at
    http://www.vonloesch.de/jspbrowser.html and at source of that browser

    > All I have now is the following upload form.
    >
    > <FORM ACTION="process.jsp" METHOD="POST">
    > <INPUT TYPE="FILE" name="uploadFile">
    > <INPUT TYPE="SUBMIT"
    > </FORM>
    >
    > please advise. thanks!!