[JSP] Workflow (FlowControl) Engine

Heiner Kücker

Hi all

Sorry, my englisch is not good.

I have written an JSP-FlowControl-Framework called
'Control and Command'.

My Framework enabled to write an JSP application
easy like an modal DOS application like BASIC or
CLIPPER.

Online demo is available on
http://www.control-and-command.de

The bottom of the demo pages shows the scripting source code
with an arrow on the current source code line.

This is an JSP Custom Tag for debug.

An single step debug mode is available.

The CnC-Language contents procedures and functions
with parameters (per value or per reference)
and control structurs
if/else if/else condition,
while loop
and do loop.

Sorry, Documentation is completely written in german language.

My Framework contents an DomainParser (parser for an
Domain Specific Language), an Compiler and a
Flow Processing Unit.

It works with JSP Custom Tags.

It´s completely free.

I´m pleased over an positive feedback or
success story by using my framework.

Heiner Kuecker
http://www.heiner-kuecker.de