JSpec command line run command doesn't work

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by P. A., Sep 4, 2009.

  1. P. A.

    P. A. Guest

    Hi.

    I've just installed the JSpec* gem and trying to run some test suites.

    When I type:

    jspec run
    jspec run --browsers ff
    jspec run --browsers ff --server

    I receive the next warning and an error report:

    <gem_dir>/gems/visionmedia-commander-3.2.9/lib/commander/blank.rb:5:
    warning: undefining `object_id' may cause serious problem
    error: wrong number of arguments (1 for 0). Use --trace to view
    backtrace

    How can I fix the bug and what's the reason?

    OS: Debian 5.0.2
    Ruby: 1.9.1
    JSpec: 2.10.0
    Firefox: 3.5.2