JSplitPane Problem

Boxman

Hi,
I have a problem with some code using a JSplitPane. The application works
fine under Java 1.3 but on changing to 1.4.2 _01-b06 my JBuilder X compiler
doesn't recognize the DIVIDER_LOCATION_PROPERTY bound property or the
setResizeWeight(double) method. Has there been a change with the new jdk
version? I've tried using 1.4.0_03-b04 but no different.

ak

Boxman said:
Hi,
I have a problem with some code using a JSplitPane. The application works
fine under Java 1.3 but on changing to 1.4.2 _01-b06 my JBuilder X compiler
doesn't recognize the DIVIDER_LOCATION_PROPERTY bound property or the
setResizeWeight(double) method. Has there been a change with the new jdk
version? I've tried using 1.4.0_03-b04 but no different.

1. don't multipost

2. why use JBuilder at all? I know better tools - TextPad, Eclipce and
IntelliJ IDEA

____________

http://reader.imagero.com the best java image reader.

Gregory A. Swarthout

Boxman said:
Hi,
I have a problem with some code using a JSplitPane. The application works
fine under Java 1.3 but on changing to 1.4.2 _01-b06 my JBuilder X compiler
doesn't recognize the DIVIDER_LOCATION_PROPERTY bound property or the
setResizeWeight(double) method. Has there been a change with the new jdk
version? I've tried using 1.4.0_03-b04 but no different.

I show they both still exist (in JDK v1.4.2_03). Perhaps if you supplied the
relevant code, we could help you out.

Greg

Gregory A. Swarthout

ak said:
1. don't multipost

Yippee! *Another* self-appointed Usenet Nazi.
2. why use JBuilder at all? I know better tools - TextPad, Eclipce and
IntelliJ IDEA

How is this helpful? He's already made his choice. FWIW, TextPad is
a great tool, but definitely is not better than JBuilder X. This
comment comes from ignorance.

Greg

ak

1. don't multipost
Yippee! *Another* self-appointed Usenet Nazi.
I think you misunderstood the term "nazi".
How is this helpful?
It helps to know about another tools.
He's already made his choice.
Since it is his choice, he can change it.
FWIW, TextPad is
a great tool, but definitely is not better than JBuilder X.
You can't compare IDE and text editor, but both other tools are better.

http://reader.imagero.com the best java image reader.