    Data Mining API (JSR-73) looks pretty cool but new. I haven't been
    able to find any GNU projects that deal with it. Any pointers?

    , Feb 22, 2005

    wrote:
    > Data Mining API (JSR-73) looks pretty cool but new. I haven't been
    > able to find any GNU projects that deal with it. Any pointers?

    I'm not sure if any of the Open Source projects has already picked up on
    the new JDM extension. The most promising candidate would be WEKA [1].
    Glancing through the source code does not reveil anything yet.

    I wonder however if WEKA really wants to adopt to the new API for their
    internal functions since some DM algorithms do not seem to be
    implemented in JSR-73.

    [1] http://www.cs.waikato.ac.nz/ml/weka/

    HTH and best regards,
    Roberto Nibali, ratz
    --
    echo
    '[q]sa[ln0=aln256%Pln256/snlbx]sb3135071790101768542287578439snlbxq' | dc

    , Feb 23, 2005