JSTL: constant in an expression language.. is possible?

Discussion in 'Java' started by sickness, May 11, 2006.

  1. sickness

    sickness Guest

    hello
    I' using this expression language
    <c:eek:ut value="${sessionScope.pswRcv_user.desDomanda}"/>

    that retrives "desDomanda" from "pswRcv_user" session Attribute.
    It works fine.

    I've done a class with some constants. This class (ProjectConstants)
    contains
    public String PSWRCV_USER = "pswRcv_user";

    Now I want to associate the string "pswRcv_user" to the constant in the
    jstl expression language.
    Something like this:
    <c:eek:ut
    value="${sessionScope.<%=ProjectConstants.PSWRCV_USER%>.desDomanda}"/>

    but this doesn't work!
    how can I do that?

    thanks a lot guys
    bye bye