    to use?Also,what is the standard.jar ?Where do I get it?

    thanks
    jim
    jimgardener, Dec 21, 2010

  2. jimgardener

    Real Gagnon Guest

    > I was trying out a spring3 tutorial .It requires me to have
    > jstl1.2.jar .I tried the lib directory of glassfish but could not find
    > it.In glassfish/modules there are jstl-impl.jar .Is that what I need
    > to use?Also,what is the standard.jar ?Where do I get it?

    A good place when looking for a jar is http://findjar.com

    In your case, a good candidate is :
    http://findjar.com/jar/javax/servlet/jstl/1.2/jstl-1.2.jar.html

    Bye.

    --
    Real Gagnon from Quebec, Canada
    * Java, Javascript, VBScript or PowerBuilder snippets
    Real Gagnon, Dec 21, 2010

  3. jimgardener

    Arne Vajhøj Guest

    On 21-12-2010 01:15, jimgardener wrote:
    > I was trying out a spring3 tutorial .It requires me to have
    > jstl1.2.jar .I tried the lib directory of glassfish but could not find
    > it.In glassfish/modules there are jstl-impl.jar .Is that what I need
    > to use?Also,what is the standard.jar ?Where do I get it?

    I would be surprised if it required a specific JSTL 1.2
    implementation.

    Your server may already contain one.

    Otherwise you can get the Jakarta one from:
    http://tomcat.apache.org/taglibs/standard/

    (hmm - it claims that 1.2 will have to be from source control -
    that does not look good)

    Arne
    Arne Vajhøj, Dec 21, 2010