JSTL

Julien Mérivaux

hi my lordz,

Im learning JSP/JSTL and i want to do something like that :

<c:set var="name1" value="value1" scope="page" />
<c:eek:ut value='${pageScope.name1}' />

<form name="formulaire"
action="http://localhost:8080/ThirdApplication/index.jsp" method="get">
<input type="submit" value="Add" onclick=" <c:set var="name1"
value="value1Changed" scope="page" /> ">
</form>

<c:set var="name1" value="value1" scope="page" />
<c:eek:ut value='${pageScope.name1}' />

I want to know if it is possible to emmebed a JSTL command into an "onclick"
event to change the value of a variable ?

Thanks by advance and best regards.