    don't know how to handle this event in JTable and CellEditor. JTable
    lost focus then I try to edit cell. Does anybody knows who gets the
    focus ? :)

    Theme, Dec 14, 2006

    *
    >..I need to stop editing. But I
    > don't know how to handle this event in JTable and CellEditor. JTable
    > lost focus then I try to edit cell. Does anybody knows who gets the
    > focus ? :)

    * I am guessing the button should have the current focus.
    [ Assuming it was pushed by either tabbing to it, and
    activating it using the appropriate key (e.g. space or
    enter), or by pointing at it & clicking on it. If the button
    was activated using telekinesis, or other means, all
    bets are off! ]

    To say more than that, I'd need to see code,
    preferebly an SSCCE
    <http://www.physci.org/codes/sscce>

    Andrew T.

    Andrew Thompson, Dec 14, 2006

  3. Theme

    Theme Guest

    """Andrew Thompson wrote:
    """
    > * I am guessing the button should have the current focus.
    >
    > Andrew T.

    Yes, I was thinking so too :) but we are using netBeans RCP and button
    is on the other panel.
    It must receive focus, but i can not add handling code there
    Short, Self Contained, Correct (Compilable), Example will be too large
    :)

    Don't know anybody who receive focus then double click on cell in
    JTable ?
    Table loose focus but i don't know who receive it and, i was trying to
    Google but failed

    Theme, Dec 18, 2006