JTable Cell focus

Theme

Good day, this is the problem:
Then I'm editing cells and button pushed I need to stop editing. But I
don't know how to handle this event in JTable and CellEditor. JTable
lost focus then I try to edit cell. Does anybody knows who gets the
focus ? :)

Andrew Thompson

*
..I need to stop editing. But I
don't know how to handle this event in JTable and CellEditor. JTable
lost focus then I try to edit cell. Does anybody knows who gets the
focus ? :)

* I am guessing the button should have the current focus.
[ Assuming it was pushed by either tabbing to it, and
activating it using the appropriate key (e.g. space or
enter), or by pointing at it & clicking on it. If the button
was activated using telekinesis, or other means, all
bets are off! ]

To say more than that, I'd need to see code,
preferebly an SSCCE
<http://www.physci.org/codes/sscce>

Andrew T.

Theme

"""Andrew Thompson wrote:
"""
* I am guessing the button should have the current focus.

Andrew T.

Yes, I was thinking so too :) but we are using netBeans RCP and button
is on the other panel.
It must receive focus, but i can not add handling code there
Short, Self Contained, Correct (Compilable), Example will be too large
:)

Don't know anybody who receive focus then double click on cell in
JTable ?
Table loose focus but i don't know who receive it and, i was trying to
Google but failed