    ABAKUS Guest

    Where I can find some examples of these execution , I want import my DB to
    JTable.

    ABAKUS, Jun 17, 2004

  2. ABAKUS

    Rhino Guest

    "ABAKUS" <> wrote in message
    news:cat3ep$lga$...
    > Where I can find some examples of these execution , I want import my DB

    > JTable.

    Have a look at the demo\jfc\TableExample\src directory in any Java SDK. It
    contains several basic table examples, some of which use databases. Also,
    there are many examples on the web. Try a Google search for "JTable" and
    "JDBC".

    The comp.lang.java.databases newsgroup is probably a better place to discuss
    database issues than comp.lang.java.programmer. The comp.lang.java.gui
    newsgroup is probably a better place to discuss GUI issues, like JTables,
    than comp.lang.java.programmer.

    Rhino

    Rhino, Jun 18, 2004

  3. Gerbrand van Dieijen, Jun 18, 2004
  4. On Thu, 17 Jun 2004 23:45:15 +0200, ABAKUS wrote:

    > Where I can find some examples of these execution , I want import my DB to
    > JTable.

    Try to search ResultSetTableModel.

    Petr

    Petr Aubrecht, Jun 18, 2004