    Does anyone have - or know a location of example code - showing simple
    JTable sort on column? i.e. where the user can click on the tope cell of any
    column, and the table is sorted in order based on that column? Thanks, Ike

    Ike, Aug 27, 2003

  2. "Ike" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    news:zgY2b.16232$...
    > Does anyone have - or know a location of example code - showing simple
    > JTable sort on column? i.e. where the user can click on the tope cell of

    any
    > column, and the table is sorted in order based on that column? Thanks, Ike

    Hi,
    I didn't read it complete; perhaps it helps.
    http://www.fawcette.com/javapro/2002_08/magazine/columns/visualcomponents/

    Regards!
    Marcel

    Marcel Paggen, Aug 27, 2003

  3. Ike

    simane Guest

    dunno if it's an easy example but try this...

    http://manning.com/sbe/files/uts2/Chapter18html/Chapter18.htm

    hope this help...

    zgY2b.16232$...

    simane, Aug 27, 2003