JTAPI Application

dj_netwala

Plz i m new to JTAPI

n i get some errors during running sample codes given by TAPI
specifications
So plz guide me to solve my problem

thnx in advance.

Andrew Thompson

Plz i m new to JTAPI

n i

Please refrain from using this idiotic 'SMSese'
(Plz n) style abbreviations in this group.

It is better to spell a word wrong, than include these
lazy abbreviations that a lot of people either detest
or cannot easily understand.

[ For future reference, the word "I", or expression
"I'm" (I am) should always be capitalised in English,
*always*. ]
..get some errors during running sample codes given by TAPI
specifications

[ It is not so hard, is it? ]

Roedy Green

Please refrain from using this idiotic 'SMSese'
(Plz n) style abbreviations in this group.

One very practical reason for using standard spelling is to make it
possible to search the posts. If you use incorrect spelling, the
search engine won't find your post.

Stephen Kellett

Andrew said:
Please refrain from using this idiotic 'SMSese'
(Plz n) style abbreviations in this group.

Couldn't agree more. When I read "language" as written by the yahoo
individual the first thing I think is "childish, immature". When
soliciting help from others it pays dividends when you make at least a
modest effort at communicating well.

Stephen