JToolBar

Joined
Nov 12, 2006
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Dear All,

My application has both JMenuBar and JToolBar. I have to implement an option in the Menu to let user to switch the size of Tool Bar with two set of icons. I am able to set the size into either small or large when the program is initially called but do not know how to switch dynamically. Please advise the way to implement it as I am new to Java.

The program uses swing, JToolBar, ToolButton

Thanks a lot.

coolcool