Jump links jumping to wrong place?

Jonathan N. Little

T.J. said:
I'm trying to jump link to particular sections of
different pages from this page.
http://www.uksmallbusinessdirectory.co.uk/Uksbdphones/lg-chocolate.html

It works in FF and Opera, but in IE7
it is putting what I want at the top of the page
at the bottom.
What am I doing wrong?
(note: you have to use one of the coloured
handsets to see what I am talking about)
TIA.
Markup error I suppose,

http://validator.w3.org/check?verbo.../Uksbdphones/lg-chocolate-orange.html#orangep

Result for
http://www.uksmallbusinessdirectory.co.uk/Uksbdphones/lg-chocolate-orange.html
- W3C Markup Validator

Most are errors because you need to learn how XHTML differers from HTML,
but I'd say #2 is probably your culprit.

T.J.

Jonathan N. Little said:
Markup error I suppose,

http://validator.w3.org/check?verbo.../Uksbdphones/lg-chocolate-orange.html#orangep

Result for
http://www.uksmallbusinessdirectory.co.uk/Uksbdphones/lg-chocolate-orange.html -
W3C Markup Validator

Most are errors because you need to learn how XHTML differers from HTML,
but I'd say #2 is probably your culprit.

Thanks for looking,
I don't know what you mean by learn
XHTML though? I thought I had just used
HTML.
Most of the errors were caused by the & in
the affiliate links. I've updated it all but
still no joy.
FF and Opera are fine with it, but not IE7.