    (note: you have to use one of the coloured
    handsets to see what I am talking about)
    TIA.

    T.J., Dec 4, 2006

  2. T.J. wrote:
    > I'm trying to jump link to particular sections of
    > different pages from this page.
    > http://www.uksmallbusinessdirectory.co.uk/Uksbdphones/lg-chocolate.html
    >
    > It works in FF and Opera, but in IE7
    > it is putting what I want at the top of the page
    > at the bottom.
    > What am I doing wrong?
    > (note: you have to use one of the coloured
    > handsets to see what I am talking about)
    > TIA.

    Markup error I suppose,

    http://validator.w3.org/check?verbo.../Uksbdphones/lg-chocolate-orange.html#orangep

    Result for
    http://www.uksmallbusinessdirectory.co.uk/Uksbdphones/lg-chocolate-orange.html
    - W3C Markup Validator

    Most are errors because you need to learn how XHTML differers from HTML,
    but I'd say #2 is probably your culprit.

    --
    Take care,

    Jonathan
    -------------------
    LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
    http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com

    Jonathan N. Little, Dec 4, 2006

  3. T.J.

    T.J. Guest

    > T.J. wrote:
    >> I'm trying to jump link to particular sections of
    >> different pages from this page.
    >> http://www.uksmallbusinessdirectory.co.uk/Uksbdphones/lg-chocolate.html
    >>
    >> It works in FF and Opera, but in IE7
    >> it is putting what I want at the top of the page
    >> at the bottom.
    >> What am I doing wrong?
    >> (note: you have to use one of the coloured
    >> handsets to see what I am talking about)
    >> TIA.
    >>

    > Markup error I suppose,
    >
    > http://validator.w3.org/check?verbo.../Uksbdphones/lg-chocolate-orange.html#orangep
    >
    > Result for
    > http://www.uksmallbusinessdirectory.co.uk/Uksbdphones/lg-chocolate-orange.html -
    > W3C Markup Validator
    >
    > Most are errors because you need to learn how XHTML differers from HTML,
    > but I'd say #2 is probably your culprit.

    Thanks for looking,
    I don't know what you mean by learn
    XHTML though? I thought I had just used
    HTML.
    Most of the errors were caused by the & in
    the affiliate links. I've updated it all but
    still no joy.
    FF and Opera are fine with it, but not IE7.

    T.J., Dec 4, 2006