Junior to Mid Level .NET Professional needed in Appleton, Wisconsin

RecruiterJen

I have a great opportunity available in the Appleton area. A client
of ours is looking for a contract to hire .NET candidate who has
experience with SQL Stored Procedures. The ideal candidate would have
experience with C#, ASP.NET and VB. NET but they are willing to look
at candidates who don't have all 3. This is going to start out as a
support role and eventually move into a development role. Again,
this is a contract to hire position and is available as soon as the
right candidate is found. Please let me know if you or someone you
know might be interested in more details. I do have salary
information if you are interested.
I look forward to your response. (e-mail address removed)
Jennifer