    Hello,

    Is any way to make some JUnit reports?

    Rafal

    Rafal Majda, Apr 20, 2005

  2. Rafal Majda

    Daniel Dyer Guest

    On Wed, 20 Apr 2005 11:08:10 +0100, Rafal Majda <> wrote:

    > Hello,
    >
    > Is any way to make some JUnit reports?
    >
    > Rafal

    Not sure if this is what you mean, but I use the junitreport task in Ant
    to generate an HTML report after executing the JUnit tests (also via
    Ant). It generates a set of pages similar in structure (frames) to the
    standard Javadoc output, one page for each test with timings and any
    failures/errors that occurred.

    Dan.

    --
    Daniel Dyer
    http://www.footballpredictions.net

    Daniel Dyer, Apr 20, 2005

  3. Rafal Majda

    Tony Morris Guest

    Tony Morris, Apr 20, 2005
  4. Rafal Majda

    Rafal Majda Guest

    Daniel Dyer napisał(a):
    > Not sure if this is what you mean, but I use the junitreport task in
    > Ant to generate an HTML report after executing the JUnit tests (also
    > via Ant). It generates a set of pages similar in structure (frames) to
    > the standard Javadoc output, one page for each test with timings and
    > any failures/errors that occurred.

    I am not using Ant but Visual Age for Java.

    Rafal

    Rafal Majda, Apr 20, 2005
  5. Rafal Majda

    Rafal Majda Guest

    Tony Morris napisa³(a):
    > "Rafal Majda" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>Hello,
    >>
    >>Is any way to make some JUnit reports?
    >>
    >>Rafal

    > Yes.
    > Execute the JUnit test cases under the JTiger test framework and it can
    > produce HTML, XML or plain text reports.
    > Here is an example: http://www.jtiger.org/test-report/index.html

    I can not using JTiger because JUnit framework is required.

    Rafal Majda, Apr 20, 2005
  6. Rafal Majda

    Tony Morris Guest

    > Tony Morris napisa³(a):
    > > "Rafal Majda" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > >>Hello,
    > >>
    > >>Is any way to make some JUnit reports?
    > >>
    > >>Rafal

    > > Yes.
    > > Execute the JUnit test cases under the JTiger test framework and it can
    > > produce HTML, XML or plain text reports.
    > > Here is an example: http://www.jtiger.org/test-report/index.html
    > >

    > I can not using JTiger because JUnit framework is required.

    That makes no sense. Sure, JTiger provides a means to define its own test
    environment, but it can also execute JUnit test cases.
    You can meet the requirement for JUnit (which is typically on a false basis
    anyway), and use JTiger.

    --
    Tony Morris

    JTiger Unit Test Framework for J2SE 1.5