JUnit - making reports

Daniel Dyer

Hello,

Is any way to make some JUnit reports?

Rafal

Not sure if this is what you mean, but I use the junitreport task in Ant
to generate an HTML report after executing the JUnit tests (also via
Ant). It generates a set of pages similar in structure (frames) to the
standard Javadoc output, one page for each test with timings and any
failures/errors that occurred.

Dan.

Rafal Majda

Daniel Dyer napisał(a):
Not sure if this is what you mean, but I use the junitreport task in
Ant to generate an HTML report after executing the JUnit tests (also
via Ant). It generates a set of pages similar in structure (frames) to
the standard Javadoc output, one page for each test with timings and
any failures/errors that occurred.

I am not using Ant but Visual Age for Java.

Rafal

Tony Morris

Rafal Majda said:
Tony Morris napisa³(a):
I can not using JTiger because JUnit framework is required.

That makes no sense. Sure, JTiger provides a means to define its own test
environment, but it can also execute JUnit test cases.
You can meet the requirement for JUnit (which is typically on a false basis
anyway), and use JTiger.

--
Tony Morris

JTiger Unit Test Framework for J2SE 1.5