JUnit VerifyError

Tobi

Hi-

I'm trying to run one test with JUnit, but am getting an "Illegal
constant pool" index error. The test and the source code are being
compiled by Cruise Control which uses using jdk1.5.0_16.

Googling around, I couldn't find a great deal about the problem. I
found this website:

http://www.jpox.org/servlet/jira/browse/ENHANCER-43

which suggested that the problem may reside with a version of
bcel.jar-
and suggested that removing the static variable from the source file
(ie, making it an instance variable) could solve the problem, but
unfortunately didn't. I also tried running the entire test suite with
ANT (every test failed with a similar error above) versus just trying
one test from the command line.

java junit.textui.TestRun
ner test.junit.core.FolderTest
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.VerifyError: (class: test/junit/
core/Folder
Test, method: <init> signature: ()V) Illegal constant pool index
at
junit.runner.BaseTestRunner.loadSuiteClass(BaseTestRunner.java:208)
at junit.runner.BaseTestRunner.getTest(BaseTestRunner.java:
101)
at junit.textui.TestRunner.start(TestRunner.java:179)
at junit.textui.TestRunner.main(TestRunner.java:138)

I haven't been able to find a lot of resources about this issue, and
am wondering if anyone had experienced something similar or had any
thoughts.

Thanks