JUnitEE vs. Cactus

slippymississippi

My J2EE book suggests using JUnitEE over Cactus, claiming that setting
up Cactus test cases is so complex that it eliminates the scheduling
benefits gained from strict testing. I was planning to use Maven to
automate my build, but it appears that there is no JUnitEE plug-in for
Maven. Moreover, I am using MyEclipse, and it appears that the Cactus
plug-in for MyEclipse has been broken for over a year.

Any suggestions as to the path I should take?

slippymississippi

My J2EE book suggests using JUnitEE over Cactus, claiming that setting
up Cactus test cases is so complex that it eliminates the scheduling
benefits gained from strict testing. I was planning to use Maven to
automate my build, but it appears that there is no JUnitEE plug-in for
Maven. Moreover, I am using MyEclipse, and it appears that the Cactus
plug-in for MyEclipse has been broken for over a year.
Any suggestions as to the path I should take?

Anyone? Surely there are other people out there doing unit testing
that could give me some pointers.