    What is the code for simple left and right align?

    Also, what is the cancel code for <CENTER>?

    Thanks in advance to all you knowledgable web people.

    Haardvark2, Dec 25, 2004

  2. In article <>, haardvark2
    @aol.com says...
    > What is the code for simple left and right align?

    > Also, what is the cancel code for <CENTER>?

    <center> doesn't existing anymore. "Cancel code"? Use
    instead.

    --
    Hywel http://kibo.org.uk/
    I do not eat quiche.

    Hywel Jenkins, Dec 25, 2004

  3. Haardvark2

    paul Guest

    Hywel Jenkins wrote:

    > In article <>, haardvark2
    > @aol.com says...
    >
    >>What is the code for simple left and right align?

    >>Also, what is the cancel code for <CENTER>?

    > <center> doesn't existing anymore. "Cancel code"? Use
    > instead.

    Also, these will center the object on the page, not just the text inside:
    margin-left: auto;
    margin-right: auto;

    paul, Dec 25, 2004
  4. Haardvark2

    Henry Guest

    paul wrote:
    > Hywel Jenkins wrote:
    >
    >> In article <>, haardvark2
    >> @aol.com says...
    >>
    >>> What is the code for simple left and right align?

    >>> Also, what is the cancel code for <CENTER>?

    >> <center> doesn't existing anymore. "Cancel code"? Use
    >> instead.

    > Also, these will center the object on the page, not just the text inside:
    > margin-left: auto;
    > margin-right: auto;

    Nothing in css is easy! Especially 'easy' alignment!

    I'm learning damn thing coz I have to know where to avoid that curse and
    how to make tables more functional with less nasty coding.

    ;)

    Henry, Dec 26, 2004