Just for kicks thing

richard

http://littleworldofours.com/1961a.html

I was kind of thinking of maybe doing something a little showy with
this now.
When you click on a link, that will be there later, you get some info
to show up on the right (red bock) division.
I don't intend on doing it for every item, just a select few.
Preferably without using javascript if possible.

e.g. click on the artist name and you get some more information on the
artist and the song involved.

Yes it validates but now with only 4 warnings. Gettin there.

Sean

http://littleworldofours.com/1961a.html

I was kind of thinking of maybe doing something a little showy with this
now.
When you click on a link, that will be there later, you get some info to
show up on the right (red bock) division. I don't intend on doing it for
every item, just a select few. Preferably without using javascript if
possible.

e.g. click on the artist name and you get some more information on the
artist and the song involved.

I'm assuming you want to load the information in your right div using the
same page. Without javascript (I try to avoid it too), you could try
some server scripting to get the job done.

That's a lot of divs you got there. Maybe a list for those and a table
for the resulting tabular data might be better?

Travis Newbury

http://littleworldofours.com/1961a.html
I was kind of thinking of maybe doing something a little showy with
this now.

Want showy? Put it in Flash.
When you click on a link, that will be there later, you get some info
to show up on the right (red bock) division.
I don't intend on doing it for every item, just a select few.
Preferably without using javascript if possible.

Why? Do you not think that if this information is important to
someone they would not turn on javascript (assuming they have it off
in the first place)
Yes it validates but now with only 4 warnings. Gettin there.

Oh Joy! Well that and $2 US will get you a cup of Starbucks coffee...