    e.g. click on the artist name and you get some more information on the
    artist and the song involved.

    Yes it validates but now with only 4 warnings. Gettin there.

    richard, Jan 2, 2008

  2. richard

    Sean Guest

    On Wed, 02 Jan 2008 01:47:56 -0500, richard wrote:

    > http://littleworldofours.com/1961a.html
    >
    > I was kind of thinking of maybe doing something a little showy with this
    > now.
    > When you click on a link, that will be there later, you get some info to
    > show up on the right (red bock) division. I don't intend on doing it for
    > every item, just a select few. Preferably without using javascript if
    > possible.
    >
    > e.g. click on the artist name and you get some more information on the
    > artist and the song involved.

    I'm assuming you want to load the information in your right div using the
    same page. Without javascript (I try to avoid it too), you could try
    some server scripting to get the job done.

    That's a lot of divs you got there. Maybe a list for those and a table
    for the resulting tabular data might be better?

    Sean, Jan 2, 2008

  3. On Jan 2, 1:47 am, richard <> wrote:
    > http://littleworldofours.com/1961a.html
    > I was kind of thinking of maybe doing something a little showy with
    > this now.

    Want showy? Put it in Flash.

    > When you click on a link, that will be there later, you get some info
    > to show up on the right (red bock) division.
    > I don't intend on doing it for every item, just a select few.
    > Preferably without using javascript if possible.

    Why? Do you not think that if this information is important to
    someone they would not turn on javascript (assuming they have it off
    in the first place)

    > Yes it validates but now with only 4 warnings. Gettin there.

    Oh Joy! Well that and $2 US will get you a cup of Starbucks coffee...

    Travis Newbury, Jan 3, 2008