    extensions in the application configuration window set to
    aspnet_isapi.dll in the Microsoft.NET\Framework
    directory. Anyhow if anyone has any suggestions, thanks.

    Paul., Dec 31, 2003

  2. hi paul,
    Most problems are due to the fact that most people install vs.net and then
    IIS, which messes up the mappings. This article on technet should help you
    troubleshoot.
    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/tr...tandard/aacontroubleshootingaspnetinstall.asp

    You probably know this however just in case rem that when using vs.net to
    create a project you do not need to manually create a virtual directory
    under IIS. This is already done for you by vs.net

    Alessandro Zifiglio, Dec 31, 2003

  3. Paul.

    paul Guest

    Hi thanks for the response. I did install vs.net first
    and then IIS so this may be the problem. Also had
    forgotten that vs.net creates the virt directory for
    you.Paul.

    url=/technet/prodtechnol/windowsserver2003/proddocs/standar

    paul, Dec 31, 2003