    computer mapped to a server running IIS so thought this
    would be sufficient. Anyhow the web development portion
    of the vs.net install is red xed out. thanks Paul.

    paul, Dec 18, 2003

  2. paul

    Kelly Leahy Guest

    The ASP.NET stuff must be installed on the IIS server.
    You will probably need to install either IIS on your own
    box, or you need to perform the install on the server and
    use the VS.NET web development tools to access the stuff
    on the server.

    Kelly

    and

    Kelly Leahy, Dec 18, 2003

  3. paul

    paul Guest

    ok, thanks for the information. I am thinking I will need
    to set up remote debugging services on the remote IIS
    machine and install debug extensions on that machine.

    paul, Dec 19, 2003