Just see this...It`s incredible!

Discussion in 'HTML' started by Arondelle, Jul 6, 2004.

  1. Arondelle

    Arondelle Guest

    gmg wrote:
    > Free online web builder, free hosting and 5 level referral structure.
    > Create your own web site - it is easy! and start making money by
    > referring your friends!

    Ah. An internet pyramid scheme. How interesting...

    .... Or not.

    Arondelle
    To email me, empty the pond with a net
    Arondelle, Jul 6, 2004

  2. Arondelle

    gmg Guest

    http://www.atlist.net All is free....for now....

    gmg, Jul 6, 2004

  3. Arondelle

    Will Gittoes Guest

    Don't reply to them! The messages just stay on the server longer. Some
    people don't even SEE the spam until you reply.

    Will Gittoes, Jul 7, 2004