    ....is there a tool to verify the correctness of my code? Something like
    a debugger that shows me the lines with failures?

    Thomas

    Thomas Henz, Jul 23, 2003

  2. Thomas Henz

    Tom B Guest

    Interdev can be configured for debugging, but it's a nuisance.
    I think what most of us do. Is sprinkle lots of Response.Write and
    Response.Flush statements while debugging, so we know how far a page gets
    without an error.
    Also, if your page has an error, the asp engine sends the line of the error
    and a description to the browser.

    Tom B, Jul 23, 2003