Just started with ASP and got a question again...

Thomas Henz

....is there a tool to verify the correctness of my code? Something like
a debugger that shows me the lines with failures?

Thomas

Tom B

Interdev can be configured for debugging, but it's a nuisance.
I think what most of us do. Is sprinkle lots of Response.Write and
Response.Flush statements while debugging, so we know how far a page gets
without an error.
Also, if your page has an error, the asp engine sends the line of the error
and a description to the browser.