Just Starting in on programming

Thai

I was told this was good and some of the easier way to start programming. I'm just wondering if this statement is true and if so what is it I should do to really start getting in there and go ahead and start using some other languages.

Thank you those who reply and help in advance
Tyler Ryan Carroll

Corey Richardson

I was told this was good and some of the easier way to start
programming. I'm just wondering if this statement is true and if
so what is it I should do to really start getting in there and go
ahead and start using some other languages.

Thank you those who reply and help in advance
Tyler Ryan Carrollhttp://docs.python.org/tutorial/

You were told what was good? Get started in where? If you're just
learning to program, I found http://www.alan-g.me.uk/ was a very good
resource, and I learned a lot. #python recommends
http://www.greenteapress.com/thinkpython/html/index.html in the topic,
and the Python tutorial at http://docs.python.org/tutorial/ is quality,
you may learn quite a bit from it. If you have questions, I suggest you
look into the tutor mailing list, (e-mail address removed)

~Corey Richardson