    page.
    many thanks,
    andrew.
    Andrew Emberson, Oct 29, 2003

  2. Andrew Emberson schrieb:

    > i have a page of text and wish to justify it to the edges of both sides of
    > the page.

    <http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/www/justify.html>

    Matthias
    Matthias Gutfeldt, Oct 29, 2003

  3. Andrew Emberson

    PeterMcC Guest

    Andrew Emberson wrote:
    > hello,
    >
    > i have a page of text and wish to justify it to the edges of both
    > sides of the page.
    > is this possible or can it only be justified to the left or right of
    > the page.

    Stick this in the <head> section

    body { text-align:justify }

    Loads more stuff at
    http://www.w3schools.com/css/default.asp
    http://www.htmlhelp.com/reference/css/quick-tutorial.html

    Have a search for "css tutorial"

    --
    PeterMcC
    inappropriate or offensive in any way,
    PeterMcC, Oct 29, 2003
  4. Andrew Emberson

    Sid Ismail Guest

    On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 20:50:14 -0000, "Andrew Emberson"
    <> wrote:

    : hello,
    :
    : i have a page of text and wish to justify it to the edges of both sides of
    : the page.
    : is this possible or can it only be justified to the left or right of the
    : page.
    : many thanks,
    : andrew.

    Inline: