jvm e windows operating system

maurizio

Is java compatible with Windows Endebbed Operating System(Windows CE and
Windows XP endebbed)?
How's the kind of j2se, j2ee, j2me compatible with them?

Thomas Schodt

maurizio said:
Is java compatible with Windows Embedded Operating System(Windows CE and
Windows XP embedded)?
How's the kind of j2se, j2ee, j2me compatible with them?

WinCE and j2ee? Not very likely.

A quick Google gave <http://www.javamobiles.com/jvm.html>
this is 3 years old ... you can probably Google something more recent...