JVM, JRE or something else? Browsers corrupted

Phil Powell

Something caused all of my browsers (IE 6.0, Netscape 7.1) to become
instantly corrupted. Any site I pull up with any browser that contains a
Java applet causes every instance of that browser to lock up and die.
Rebooting my machine (Win 2000 Pro) was to no avail.

So, do I uninstall JRE or do I fiddle with JVM or what do you suggest I do?
I am not good at solving such a problem as this.

Thanx
Phil

hoop

My suggestion is:

Reinstall your OS:),for my teammate also got this trouble,he reinstall his
IE,but it

did not work.