    for my browser ( to run my applet), plz helpme to get the link from
    where i can download it

    thanks
    focode, Aug 17, 2007

  2. focode wrote:
    > i am in desparate need of JVM plugin for
    >for my browser ( to run my applet), plz helpme to get the link from
    >where i can download it

    The SDK includes a JRE, but maybe the best place
    to get the JVM/JRE for a browser is <http://www.java.com/>.
    Please do not ignore what I was mentioning about
    using Upper Case at the start of each sentence. It
    seems pure lazyness, to leave it lower case.

    --
    Andrew Thompson
    http://www.athompson.info/andrew/

    Andrew Thompson, Aug 17, 2007

  3. focode

    Lew Guest

    Andrew Thompson wrote:
    > focode wrote:
    >> i am in desparate need of JVM plugin for
    >> for my browser ( to run my applet), plz helpme to get the link from
    >> where i can download it

    > The SDK includes a JRE, but maybe the best place
    > to get the JVM/JRE for a browser is <http://www.java.com/>.
    > Please do not ignore what I was mentioning about
    > using Upper Case at the start of each sentence. It
    > seems pure lazyness, to leave it lower case.

    Not to mention to use non-words like "plz" or to neglect to spell the
    first-person singular pronoun with an uppercase letter.

    The JVM is downloadable from the links for the JRE on http://java.sun.com.

    --
    Lew
    Lew, Aug 17, 2007