jvm wont start

jmt

Hi guys
We had a power failure yesterday and that seem to have stuffed up my
vm.Typing "java" from the command prompt , I get the following error
message :

java/lang/NoClassDefFoundError: java/lang/Object

Jeff

Registered Linux user number 366042

Andrew Thompson

We had a power failure yesterday and that seem to have stuffed up my
vm.Typing "java" from the command prompt , I get the following error
message :

java/lang/NoClassDefFoundError: java/lang/Object

That's too bad. ..did you have a question?

Steve Horsley

jmt said:
Hi guys
We had a power failure yesterday and that seem to have stuffed up my
vm.Typing "java" from the command prompt , I get the following error
message :

java/lang/NoClassDefFoundError: java/lang/Object

Jeff

Registered Linux user number 366042

Urgh!
I would delete and re-install the JVM, I guess.

Steve