JWS+Brazil

javier moreno

hi,

i have installed a Brazil web server an created a set of customized handles
which are in a package in my root path.
When i launch it with this command : java -cp .;brazil2.0.jar
sunlabs.brazil.server.Main -c config.txt
IT WORKS GOOD.

Now i have to download the last version of my brazil2.0.jar from a server
using JWS and launching it with my customised config.txt file.

To do that i made a .jnlp and pu it on the server .It work good but i have a
problem my local package which contains my own handlers seems to not be
visible when launching i have a "class not found "errror.

The only available handlers are those rovided in the brazil2.0.jar file.

What can i do to be able to use my own handlers from the package?

that's what i tried in my config file to locate my handlers..

myhandler.class=packageName.className
i tried also :
myhandler.class=.packageName.className
i tried also: