JWS from 'current directory'

Andrew Thompson

This seems to allow JNLP descriptors to set the codebase
to the current directory

codebase='file:.'

Here is an example (a tiny - 5Kb, sandboxed application) .
<http://www.physci.org/test/jnlp/current/saverchecker.jnlp>

Does this example load OK for you?

(If so..)

I understood the purpose of asking for a codebase URL was to
provide for an unique address for the current and authentic
JNLP descriptor. This flies in the face of that, as it
works for (supposedly) any directory of the web site, or
any directory of local fixed disks or removable media such
as floppy disks (tested) and presumably CD's, Flash disks...

Where did I go wrong?

[ Note that if you browse to ..
<http://www.physci.org/test/jnlp/current/>
...and grab the .zip file which contains the
classes and JNLP, you can test it locally from
...about anywhere you want. ]