[JWS] How to specify a parameter to a JWS application?

Discussion in 'Java' started by BdS, Jun 9, 2004.

  1. BdS

    BdS Guest

    Hi,

    I have an application which I launch giving a file name as an argument :
    java myPackage.myClass fileName.xml
    fileName.xml is an file containing a bunch of parameter. I have about twenty
    of these files.

    Now, this application is deployed with Java Web Start (jdk 1.4.2). I see in
    the documentation that I can specify a parameter in the JNLP file, but I see
    nothing about specifying a parameter on the client-side.
    Is there a way to specify a parameter to this application on the client
    side?
    Should I write and maintain twenty JNLP files (one for each parameter file)?

    Any help is welcome
    Thanks,

    BdS
    BdS, Jun 9, 2004