JWSDP

Discussion in 'Java' started by Mudri, Aug 16, 2005.

  1. Mudri

    Mudri Guest

    Hello all,
    we are implementing very large project on jwsdp that is run using tomcat.
    We are having web service with one endpoint and recently we run to a
    "method body too large problem" when generating server stubs

    So, solution was to split service to multiple endpoints, but there is
    another problem.

    After generating new stubs for multiple endpoints, it seems that one
    endpoint can't see object definitions in another, so all endpoints
    automatically generate all objects used in created exposed methods, i.e:

    I have object named Dog in endpoint Animals
    I have object named Pet in endpoints Pets that extends Dog

    Now, when i generate server stubs using jax-rpc, i end up whit two
    endpoints, where endpoint animals contains definition of Dog,
    and endpoint pets contains definitions for both dog and pet.

    Is it possible to somehow use objects from another endpoint and prevent
    their exposure in all endpoints but one?

    (For example, we will probably have, say 10-15 endpoints, and i don't
    want all of them to have to define all used objects definitions)

    Thanks in advance,
    S.
    Mudri, Aug 16, 2005