JWSU with Pinch Glove

folding

Hi all,
I am using JWSU to integrate Java with a Pinch Glove(Flock of Birds)
from Fakespace. Thus, in the process I encountered a few problems. The
latest one is the error that the port is in use. Can anyone help me in
this problem? The output of the program is as below:

Number of Screens 1
Screen 0. Win32GraphicsDevice[screen=0]
Error opening device: javax.comm.PortInUseException: Port currently
owned by ISCAN
java.lang.NullPointerException
at
jwsu.viewbranch.InputDevicePinch.pollAndProcessInput(InputDevicePinch.java:204)
at
javax.media.j3d.InputDeviceBlockingThread.run(InputDeviceBlockingThread.java:52)

Thanks a lot for your time and effort.