jxta in subnet

Michibeck

Hallo,

i have a broblem with the jxta technology. I build up a testbed
consisting of a server a router and two clients. The router is
connected to the two clients and the server. Any connection from one
client to another or from one client to the server goes through the
router. Client 1 is configured with ip 192.168.100.1, client two with
172.16.0.1 and the server with 10.0.0.2. So the router routes for
three different subnets. No machine has access to the another (except
the router). There is also no connection to the internet.I wrote an
application built on jxta. The application runs on the server and the
two clients. I configured the peers as rendevouzs and added to every
peer the ip's of the two others to the list of known rendevouzs peers.
When i run my application, the peers can find each other, BUT it needs
a lot of time, somtimes about 10 miutes. I cannot understand this,
because the peers know each other by the list of known rendevouzs. How
can i improve the time the peers need to find each other? I think my
configuration settup is ok (, otherwise the peers never would find
each other?).
Can anyone help me ?

Michibeck.