Jython and SciTE

Discussion in 'Python' started by rt lange, Jan 21, 2004.

  1. rt lange

    rt lange Guest

    I'm trying to get SciTE to run and compile my jython scripts.
    This is what I have in my python.properties file:

    command.name.1.*.py=Go Jython
    command.1.*.py=jython $(FileNameExt)
    command.1.subsystem.*.py=1
    command.name.2.*.py=Jython -> jar
    command.2.*.py=jythonc --core --jar $(FileName).jar $(FileNameExt)
    command.2.subsystem.*.py=1

    I keep getting as output:

    >jython DiceRoll.py
    >The system cannot find the file specified.

    >jythonc --core --jar DiceRoll.jar DiceRoll.py
    >The system cannot find the file specified.

    It works fine from the command line (PATH is set correctly.)
    rt lange, Jan 21, 2004